Acne is a problem for a lot of people, and if you don’t how to get rid of acne blemishes then you know what a pain it can be.
Acne happens when…
- Your pores get blocked up with oil and dead skin, when that happens your pores produce sebum. This can happen for a couple of different reasons. It can happen when you don’t wash your face enough, it can happen when you itch and pick at your face where acne already is, and it can happen if you have dirty finger nails and itch your face.
- Extra Sebum clogs up pores and makes bacteria grow. The sebum can be spread when itching your face, thats why it is so important to not pick or scratch your face. This can be a problem that doesn’t need to happen.
- That’s when your body fights back, which cause acne and inflammation. When your body is fighting back is when you see the actual signs of acne, the white heads, and black heads, the breakouts.
Some acne medicines can be harsh and dry out your skin. Dermatologists can cost an arm and a leg. So what do we do…
HOW ABOUT THIS
3 Amazing Natural Remedies For Acne Prevention
Everybody has a remedy for everything now, and I have found some for acne prevention. We all know how difficult it can be to deal with acne. With all the new antidotes and trends for fixing it, it can be a hard path to navigate. Hopefully my 3 solutions will help you deal with the problem head on. If you don’t know how to get rid of acne blemishes, and you need a jump start, this is also the place for you.
1. Tea tree oil – Tea tree oil is great for acne problems. It is great for many things although it is very strong so it has to be diluted. Usually 1 part tea tree oil and 9 parts water. Find some cotton swab. Use a cotton swab to apply directly to affected areas. Make sure to get all areas. Do this twice a day to get rid of your acne and for acne prevention.
2. Moisturize with aloe – Aloe is great for a lot of things, well it winds up its also great for acne treatment. It contains two major ingredients salicylic acid and sulfur. Both of which are great for acne problems. Apply to skin as a moisturizer 1 or 2 times a day. That is easy enough.
3.Cut back on dairy – Yup that simple. Cutting back on dairy can
be a great way to help prevent acne. Milk is full of hormones that can cause hormonal changes in your body, creating acne. While this may not be the case for all acne, it is the case for some. I am not saying to cut it out completely but limit it.
All the items on this list can be done fast, with barely any prep time at all. That means you can be on your way to getting the clearest skin of you life quickly.
These are just some home remedies for acne, but ..
If home remedies aren’t strong enough, or not fast enough..then I highly recommend a powerful acne treatment with high quality natural ingredients….
Do you have problems with acne scars?
If you do and you need help, then click here now.