How often do you have to deal with acne? Does it happen all the time, a little, or just when you are stressed? There are many reasons that acne can start, and many ways to control it.
Blemish treatment is an art. If you need to get rid of those blemishes, then start by checking around you house. Yup, That’s right. There are items floating around your house that can help you control those outbreaks.
If you have these around your home, then you are in luck, because I can show you what to do with them. So what items do you need???
5 Astonishing Things Around Your House For Blemish Treatment
- Milk and Honey – Awe. Milk and honey are great foods, nutritious and full of vitamins. Did you know that you can make a blemish treatment mask out of these?
- ½ Cup of unflavored and unsweetened milk
- ½ Cup of honey
How to make the mask:
- Start by mixing the two ingredients, blend for at least two minutes.
- Use your fingers to apply the mixture to your face, try to coat it evenly for two minutes.
- Now take a rest, let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Use warm water to gently rinse your face off, pat dry.
2.Garlic – Garlic is great for your skin, while this doesn’t take any prep work it does come with risk. You have to be careful not to get any in your eyes. It will sting, and it will hurt.
What to do:
- Get a fresh clove of garlic
- Cut the clove in half and rub it on your acne
- Watch out for eyes
- Wash your face off with luke warm water
3.Lemon juice- Lemons are an amazing thing and chances are good you have some in your fridge, or some kind of lemon juice. Not only does it make great lemonaid, it is also a great source of vitamin C. It stops inflammation and can cut down on bacteria and can help with swelling.
How it works:
- Take a lemon and cut it in half, or use lemon juice
- use a cotton swab and dab the lemon
- Apply the lemon soaked cotton swab to your blemishes
4. Ice – This one surprises a lot of people cause of its simplicity. Frozen water helps with a lot of things, like making drinks cold, and also..reducing swelling. This is a great trick when you start having outbreaks.
How it works:
- Freeze water
- Wrap the ice cubes in a towel, do not apply directly to skin.
- Apply the towel to irritated areas to ease the inflammation. This will help heal the skin.
5. Aloe – Most people have some form of aloe hanging around their house. Whether it is plant life in your living room, or the bottle from summer for all the burns you got, because you “needed” to tan. Either way it should be there in that drawer that you throw all the extra stuff in.
How to use it :
- Grab your aloe
- Rub it on your face gently on all the irriated spots.
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Gently wash of with warm water and pat dry
Well I hope these blemish treatments serve you well. If you have an amazing tips leave them in the comments below.